A discovery call is a type of meeting typically held during the early stages of a sales process when a potential customer is exploring a product or service and determining whether it meets their needs.
Using this meeting agenda template can help ensure that the meeting is organized and focused, and that all relevant issues are discussed and resolved in a timely manner. It can also help prevent the meeting from going off-topic or running long. This template can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of the sales team.
- How has your role evolved since the company has gone hybrid/remote?
- What makes your company a great place to work?
- Reference your team picture from the lobby and talk about your last team offsite to break the ice
- What are the top priorities for your team/department at the moment?
- What are your goals for the year? Does anything stand in the way of achieving them?
- What was the catalyst for reaching out?
- Why is now the right time to start the conversation?
- What are you not able to do because you are facing this issue?
- If you could magically fix one aspect of the process, what would it be?
- Who else in the team is affected by this?
- Who would feel left out if they weren't included in making this decision?
- Who would benefit from seeing the demo of our product?
- When would you like to have a solution in place?
- How quickly do you need to solve this issue?