A POC check-in meeting agenda template is a type of meeting typically held during the early stages of a project, when a proof of concept (POC) is being developed or tested. A POC is a demonstration that a concept or idea is feasible and can be successfully implemented.
Using this meeting agenda template can help ensure that the meeting is organized and focused, and that all relevant issues are discussed and resolved in a timely manner. It can also help prevent the meeting from going off-topic or running long. This template can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of the sales team.
Validate fit to address pain
- How easy was it to get started with our product?
- How high is the adoption of our product so far?
- Based on your experience so far, how does our product align with expectations/what you were looking for?
- Based on your experience so far, where does our product fall short of expectations when it comes to solving your pain?
- Which problems are still unresolved at this point?
Understand the path to close the deal
- Based on where we are now, what happens next from your perspective?
- What are the remaining steps in your evaluation?
- Your colleagues [those identified earlier as important stakeholders - name them and their role], what's the process for getting them involved in the next steps?