This template outlines the topics and activities that will be covered in a meeting where sales strategies and goals are discussed and planned. It’s purpose is to align the sales team on the steps and tactics that will be used to achieve the organization's sales objectives.
Using this meeting agenda template can help ensure that the meeting is organized and focused and that all relevant issues are discussed and resolved in a timely manner. It can also help prevent the meeting from going off-topic or running long. This template can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of the sales team.
Stay on top of all the things your buyers expect
1. Customer company research
2. Customer individual research
3. Review previous meeting recap and next steps
4. Industry research
A quick icebreaker at the top of your meeting can help ease people in and strengthen relationships in the long run.
- What did you get up to this weekend?
- What's one thing you're looking forward to this week?
- What's the best place you've travelled to?
Ensure the meeting goals are clearly communicated at the beginning of the meeting
More effective sales questions = more effective answers
- Are you working with any other companies, and if so, who? (And what stage are you at with these companies?)
- Have you demoed any other products as part of this project? What were your experiences?
- What would a successful product sample or demo look like? What results would you need to achieve in order to consider the product demo period a success?
Getting alignment within the meeting would better set the stage for the next touch point.
Schedule the next meeting
Try to schedule the next touchpoint in the meeting itself to reduce scheduling complexity post-meeting.